Tuesday, March 10, 2009

One more new toy

6 days left with the puppies..I can't believe I just remembered I have a big slide that Chandra and the other litters have loved playing with! I found it in the garage and brought it out, as soon as Chandra saw it her ears perked up and I could tell she was really excited! You'll see from the video she is happy just relaxing on the slide, digging at the sides and standing on the top. The puppies also had fun playing on the slide, this one doesn't have the tape so the puppies are not able to climb all the way to the top, but they still like trying.
The puppies all had play time with Chandra. I have been putting them out with her w at a time because if I put any more out she will get overwhelmed, she loves playing with them!


* The captions are a little off because of the Youtube upload.

1 comment:

Madison said...

That's so cute! Shawn seems to like it! I love how much the puppies cry it's so cute!