Thursday, April 24, 2008

A Day For New Things!



Today I bought OMSI a new black leather collar, it looks so good on him! I'll try and get a picture, but with his handsome coat it's hard to see it.

OMSI also went on his 2nd run with me while I was on my rollerblades, he loved it!! He's also getting used to me on my rollerblades and he knows right where to run.

After running OMSI must have been hot. I went outside and was going back into the pool room only after 1 minute, but that was enough time for OMSI to jump into the pool! He had a great time swimming around, but wasn't sure how to get out, so it was into the pool for me..clothes and all! ;)

Chandra is getting bigger! Puppies are due on May 17th and we should know the size of the litter about the week before when we get her x-ray done. My guess is that she will have about 8 puppies in this litter, but we'll all have to wait and see!

No comments: